Saturday, 6 February 2010

The best times.

This is a poem about when I was slightly dependent on certain things.

The best times.

The best times for me was when I was knumb, for them few hours just thinking bout number one cos two three and four did not matter cos two had already made my heart shatter.
How I loved to just exist and not have to put any effort in.
Not ever worry about the amount of sin.
To be totally wasted and free is how I always loved to be because in that world of impullsiveness and bad desisions nothing matters.
The conversation would flow and the drinks kept getting poured and the more I sliped into my world pure happy lonleyness, the only world for me.
For thinking of this world right now at this momment makes my heart beat. One trip to the pub/ off licence and Im back there again unsafe, lonely world my serenity.
There is an everlasting need to go back and viset this world again .
Goodbye world,goodbye lonely happiness I thought my visets to you would never end.
How I long to viset you again some day.

Now I bet reading this you would think Im some sad middle age alcoholic but truth is Im just a new product of society.

No comments:

Post a Comment