Friday, 5 February 2010

First off I should say Im not really good at this kind of thing I found it really hard to set this up.
My use of grammer is not great and this computer tells me im spelling everthing wrong (well I probably am ........
I dont know bout others but poems just seem to pop in my head all the time I could be doing the washing up or walking down the street and I just have these endless ideas!
Here comes an idea ................. To be addicted starts when you get the first taste.
Then forever more your life is a waste, a mere blur in the eye of a child you once were.
What is it now you prefer? rags? Or a coat that is fur? No longer they call you madam,no longer they call you sir your name is lieing in the contence left in the bottle.
You ask yourself Oh how did this occur?

No comments:

Post a Comment